|Just Listed Today!||Alvaton||Lewisburg|
|Just Listed This Week!||Auburn||Morgantown|
|Just Listed This Month!||Barren River Lake||Russellville|
|Building Lots||Bowling Green||Scottsville|
|Commercial Real Estate||Franklin||Smiths Grove|
|Land & Farms||Lake Malone||Woodburn|
1. More Homebuyers and Sellers come back to the market
2. Homes sales will rise by 6-7% and prices rise by 3-4%
3. The inventory of homes for sale will hit a bottom
4. Higher-priced homes begin to sell
5. Distressed property numbers continue to fall
6. Shadow inventory continues to fall
7. The number of short-sale closings will rise to a peak
8. Record-low mortgage rates rise slightly by year-end
9. Lending remains tight
10. Home affordability remains the best in years
© 2001-2016 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Kentucky.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.